Intent: We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
1. Sensitive Personal Data and Information (SPDI)
Pursuant to the Information Technology Act, 2000, we are required to give a disclosure of the SPDI collected by us and how do we use it. We may collect and retain the following information from and about you if you interact with us through the Site:
- your email address;
- your phone numbers;
- website browsing patterns (e.g., through cookies) and purchase history;
- other information you actively submit to us or we can determine about you based on your interactions with our Site and services.
We get access to such information when you:
- booking a flight with us;
- open or respond to emails;
- provide information to enroll or participate in programs provided on behalf of, or together with other Sellers, merchants, co-marketers, distributors, resellers and other business partners, with your consent or as necessary to provide services you have requested;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- purchase products or services on or through the Site;
- interact or connect with or link to the Site via integrated social networking tools; and
- post comments to the Site.
1. Use of Information
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site;
- Provide you with personalized direct marketing initiatives via email and direct marketing offers;
- Facilitate and process orders – for example, for vouchers and other goods and services;
- Facilitate table reservation process;
- Determine your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- To establish and analyze individual and group profiles and customer behavior;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us, the Sellers and our business partners;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of business partners;
- Administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events;
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as administration of the Site, analytics, fraud prevention, and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations and to comply with the law;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
- Allows you to sign up for special offers from merchants and other business partners through the Site; and to
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you, determine your interests and provide you with more relevant and compelling services.
4. Disclosure of Information
We are not in the business of selling or renting personal data. We will not share your personal data, except in the following manner:
- with the Sellers, so they can sell and deliver to you and provide such other ancillary services such as table reservation to serve you better;
- to report or collect on payments owed to Sellers, merchants or other business partners;
- as necessary to perform contractual obligations towards you with business partners to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a nearbuy.com voucher, goods or services offered by a business partner or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or program sponsored or offered through us or the Sellers on behalf of a business partner;
- in case of a merger, acquisition or reorganization with a purchaser of our company or all or substantially all of our assets;
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, business partners and users, or as part of legal proceedings affecting nearbuy.com;
- in response to a legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts; or
- with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
We encourage business partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, while we share personal data with business partners only for the above-mentioned purposes, their subsequent processing and use of personal data obtained through nearbuy.com is governed by their own privacy policies and practices and are not subject to our control.
5. Collection of Information: We collect your personal data,
- when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase or redeem vouchers or otherwise contact us or communicate with us actively. For example, you provide personal data to us when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to online communities.
- when you interact with the Site via cookies and other technologies as described in Paragraph 11 on Cookies.
c) through other online and offline information from our business partners who may report to us redemption, collection, or refund-return events.
6. Security of Personal Information
We use strict security measures to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, we have adopted internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including offering the use of a secure server to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your personal data.
We shall, however, not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website is also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
7. User’s Rights in relation to Personal Data: By keeping your personal data updated you can help us to ensure that we can respect your preferences and offer you the goods and services that are most relevant to you.
- You can access, update, rectify, and delete your information you provided to us in your profile by logging into your account or contacting us at http://www.nearbuy.com/help/contactus.
- While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we may be required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
8. Retention of Personal Data
You can at anytime unsubscribe from our services, newsletters, e-mailers. We will, however, retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting or other compliance purposes. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. Social Site Features
- The Site may contain connections to areas where you may be able to publicly post information, communicate with others such as discussion boards or blogs, review products and merchants, and otherwise submit your own original content. Prior to posting in these areas. All the information you post may be accessible to anyone with Internet access, and any information you include in your posting may be read, collected, and used by others.
- Connecting through Social Networks: We offer social networking users the opportunity to interact with friends and to share on social networks. If you are logged into both the Site and a social network, when you use the Site’s social networking connection functions, you may connect your social network account with your nearbuy.com account (this happens automatically, if the email addresses match). If the email addresses do not match, we ask you if you want to link them and you must validate that you control the accounts. If you are already logged into the Site but not logged into your social network site, when you use the Site’s social network connection functions, you will be prompted to enter your social network website credentials or to sign up for the social network.
- If you are not currently registered as a nearbuy.com user and you use the Site’s social network connection functions, you will first be asked to enter your social network credentials and then be given the option to register and join nearbuy.com. Once you register with us and connect with the social network, you will be able to automatically post recent nearbuy.com activity back to your social network. Please refer to the privacy settings in your social network account to manage the data that is shared through your account. 10. Privacy Policies of Third Parties
Meaning: Cookies are unique identifiers, usually made up of small bits of text or code. Cookies are usually stored on your device or in your web browser and they send certain information back to the party who served the cookie. When we say cookies we are actually referring to a broader range of technologies than just cookies, including web beacons, clear gifs, pixels and other similar technologies. When we say first-party cookies we mean cookies that are served by nearbuy.com. When we say third party cookies we mean cookies that are served by non-nearbuy.com parties.
Types of Cookies: Our Site primarily uses the following four types of cookies:
1. Operations based Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our Site. They make it possible for you to browse and use our Site. If you disable these cookies, the Site will not function correctly.
2. Performance-based Cookies: These cookies gather information about how visitors use the Site and monitor Site performance. For example, performance cookies tell us which pages are popular, monitor traffic to our Site and compile anonymous analytic information. Performance cookies can also be used to identify and remedy operational problems with the Site.
3. Functionality based Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize and remember your preferences. For example, functionality cookies may use information, such as your location, to make sure that you arrive at a version of our Site that is specific to your city or region.
We do not have control over, or access to, third-party advertising cookies or the information they contain. Third parties manage any information that they collect via cookies they place in accordance with their privacy policies.
You can opt-out of third-party personalised advertising cookies. You will still see ads but they will not be personalized.
Cookies and Browser settings: You may be able to avoid certain cookies by configuring your browser settings or opting-out directly with the party that operates and controls the cookie. Please check your browser settings for more information.
Cookies in E-mails: Our emails contain cookies that track whether you open our emails and whether you click any links within them. The cookies used in our emails to monitor these behaviors are unique to each email and are not stored on your computer or mobile device.
Name: Varun Suhag
Flyboy Aviation Private Limited
L-194 ROAD 7D, MAHIPALPUR EXTENSION DELHI-110037
Time: Mon to Fri (10:00 to 18:00)